Thursday, July 3, 2008


wen i stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a bitch.

wen i stand up for those i love, they call me a bitch

wen i speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things
my own way, they call me a bitch.

being a bitch means i wont compromise whats in my heart.

it means living my life my way.

it means i wont allow anyone step on me.

wen i refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it,
i am defined as a bitch.

the same thing happens wen i take the time for myself
instead of being everyone else's maid.

it means i have the courage and strength to allow myself
to be who i really am and wont become anyone else's idea
of what they think i "should" be.

i am outspoken, opinionated and determined.

i want what i want and there is nothing wrong with that!

so try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame,
try to squash every ounce of beauty i hold within me.

you wouldnt succeed.

and if that makes me a bitch,so be it.

i embrace the title and im proud to bear it!

No comments: